Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, August 11, 2006 @ 5:27 AM
-.- says: today leon farewell party norhhs! -.- says: hahas
HAI! I'm so fucking upset nowww. My darling-sitting-beside behind me partner is getting expelled soon.OHNO! It's a omfg event man.I suppose he's the first express to actually get expelled aye? Hey, Although he is mischievous and lazy, HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GET EXPELLED! IT'S SOOO WRONG! :( ohwell. I guess this kinda things just can't be help! But i had him promising me to visit us AT LEAST THRICE PER WEEK! -Cruel laughters I'm sure the whole class will miss his nonsence, it's like without him,our class are like TOO GUAI can? brrr-rah i hate IT! previously was gunnar leaving,then javeed, then arica.LIKE WHAT'S UP MAN! >:( It's hard to believe our class boys are feelin' good bout' it. Well, maybe i think too much.ahahahh :D ohright whatever. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, today i went for gym. :] I think jiaolian really miss me! shys- aha! :D He allowed me to jump and fool around on the trampoline while he told tracey she's not allowed to jump! CHEERS! :D:D:D anyway! I forgot my entire C routine! IT'S ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING ISSUE! Haha. My two years of hardwork is down the drain :/ -crieslike an asshole Soyeah, suddenly have a urge to shoot balls and stuff. hmmmm. So slacked around with chin ann,think he is way cute. But then again, another ass hole who fuckingly spits saliava constantly. HAHAH He is gonna kill me for calling an ass.haha,whatever! :D so yayaya, the home u guys signaled me to walk over. So there was two of em' & guess what. I THOUGHT IT WAS DA ONE I KNOW FROM HOME U BUT NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE! OHNO, AND I WENT HELLO BACK TO THEM! LIKE OMFGGGGGGGGGG! it's friggin' embarrasing.I'm literally saying hello to strangers. Hahahah, you may think it's nothing but imagine i WALKED OVER and actually say " hey fairus coussie!" so fucking paiseh! DROPSDEAD! Hokay,so i'm the one being bananas lately. wellwellllllll. who cares? :D guess im off to drawing my irritating shoe. AND MY SISTER SPOILED MY PUMA SHOE WHICH I HAVE ONLY WORN TWICE.LIKE GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR! >:((
I love dingadingdongs :) won't you whisper you love me too?
|